This website is an on-line service operated by KTSF. By accessing and/or using this site, you approve and accept the following terms: All material displayed or transmitted on this website are the property of KTSF, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics (“KTSF Materials”), and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way material from this site, including code and software, you may view and download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. If you believe our website includes any material that infringes your copyrights, please follow the instructions on our Copyright Policy Page.
Although the information and materials carried on this website are believed to be reliable, KTSF does not represent, expressly or impliedly, that the information contained in this website is accurate, complete, correctly sequenced, timely, or reliable, or that the website will be free of error and/or viruses. By using this website or by relying on any of the materials or information on this website, you assume all the risk and responsibility arising out of the use or reliance on this website.
The materials in this website are provided “as is,” and without express or implied warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permissible under the applicable law, KTSF expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or against infringement. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to breach of contract, tort, or negligence, will KTSF be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damages whatsoever, including but limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive, or other damages, arising out of the use of or inability to use this website or any materials carried on this website. If you are in any way dissatisfied with any KTSF materials, or with any of these terms and conditions, you sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website.
This website may also contain links or pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. KTSF does not operate or control in any way any information, products, or serviecs on these third-party websites, and KTSF expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites. The links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis without any express or implied warranties of any kind.
KTSF may amend or modify these terms and conditions or impose new terms and conditions at any time upon inclusion of a notice on the site signifying that this agreement has been updated. Any use of the site by you after such update shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments, modifications, or new conditions.
You may not use the KTSF web site to do the following or assist others to do the following:
• Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities;
• Link to the Services from a site or transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
• Frame or display and services on this site with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between KTSF and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
• Violate any person’s or entity’s legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
• Post material that infringes someone’s copyright;
• Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
• Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including, without limitation, by sending spam);
• Interfere with others using the KTSF web site or disrupt the web site in any way;
• Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and KTSF;
• Engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” or harvesting Content, contact or other personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
• Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit; or
• Defeat any access controls, access any portion of the web site that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user’s account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials.
We may take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you prior notice:
• Restrict or terminate your access to the KTSF web site.
• Change or discontinue any services provided to you by the KTSF web site.
• Deactivate accounts and delete all related information and files in your accounts.
• Provide information concerning you and your activities to comply with applicable laws or respond to court order, subpoenas, or other lawful requests, or if we believe doing so would protect your safety or that of another person or protect the security of the KTSF web site.
• Terminate your right to post comment on the KTSF web site.
KTSF will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions and will not be limited to the remedies above if you violate these Terms.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you should immediately stop using the KTSF web site and it’s related services.
Last Updated November 30th, 2020.