沒有名字的甜點店-尋找人氣甜點 – 13
Macaron – by Juan Li
60g egg whites
30g white sugar
50g ground almond
90g powdered sugar
Buttercream or jam for filling
1. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, sift ground almond, powdered sugar and salt. Whisk together.
3. In a separate larger bowl, beat egg whites with a whisk. When foamy, slowly add in white sugar while whipping. Continue incorporating air into the egg whites until it has reached soft peaks.
4. Pour almond mixture over the meringue and fold until the surface becomes shiny.
5. Fill batter into a pastry bag with a round pastry tip. Pipe 2.5 cm disks onto the baking tray, leaving about 5 cm space between each disk.
6. Let macarons sit at room temperature until the surface is dried. This takes about 1 hour. When they are almost dry, preheat oven to 325˚F.
7. When dried, bake macarons for 13-15 minutes. Let cool.
8. Once cooled, carefully remove macarons and pair each disk with another of the same size.
9. Pipe buttercream or jam and sandwich together.
DISCLAIMER: KTSF 二十六台並不對此比賽中的食譜及用料安全性負責。觀眾應自行斟酌。