（KTSF by Sean Au)
5 reasons why I absolutely hate the latest Wolverine movie “The Wolverine” and claim that it is one of the worst movies of all time. I cannot believe Hollywood is still making this kind of movies in 2013.
1. The film plays up and enforces racial stereotypes. Japanese women are submissive, easily abused and need Caucasian men to rescue them. They view committing suicide as the only option. They do not want to run the family empire but prefer to make beautifully cooked meals.
2. The film plays up and enforces racial stereotypes. Asian/Japanese men readily hit their women, daughters. They are asexual and are loyal to their employers, so loyal that they would not defy their employers to do the right thing.
3. The Asian men are seduced by the mysterious blond woman/baddie.
4. All actors’ acting are literally one note.
5. The storyline is stupid. You can see the plot points miles away. You can guess the ending 10 minutes into the movie.
The only saving grace about the movie:
1. Hugh Jackman’s physique that is very inspiring albeit distracting.
2. The 1 minute teaser scene after the closing credits of the film.
Rating: 0 out of 5 stars.