“Talk Today” is a live interactive interview program where viewers can call in to participate in the discussion.
Every Friday, veteran host Jiayu Jeng focuses on the latest social issues, the hottest news topics, entertainment news, arts and culture, local lifestyle topics, plus brings you interviews with stars & celebrities.
To top it off, the show regularly includes contests and prize giveaways.
“Talk Today” is broadcast live each Friday at 12:00pm with a repeat on Friday 11:00pm, and Sundays at 7:30PM to 8:00PM.
Watch Talk Today live or on-demand via the KTSF App every Friday at 12pm!
Jiayu Jeng has over 15-years experience in the Broadcast Industry. She earned a Bachelor Degree in Radio & Television at the National Cheng-Chi University and a Master Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism at San Jose State University.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Must be 18-years of age or older to play.
3. Official rules available at KTSF.com.
4. Live phone in to play: Each Friday during the live 12pm broadcast of “Talk Today” the host will alert the audience as to whether or not a contest to win a prize will occur during that day’s program. Depending on that day’s contest, either the first caller with the correct answer to the hosts question will be rewarded the prize or a winning caller will be selected at random..
5. Fulfillment: The program’s phone operator will obtain contact information from the contest winner and will arrange for fulfillment of the prize.
6. Limit of 1-prize per winning household per 6-months.
7. Eligibility: Contest is open to all residents of California. Contest is not open to employees of Lincoln Broadcasting Company, and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees.
8. Limitations of Liability: By entering the contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connections with the contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
9. Constructions: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Lincoln Broadcasting Company, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of California, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. General Release: By entering the contest, or accepting or participating in any prize usage, each contest entrant and prize user releases Lincoln Broadcasting Company, any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).