SJ man hospitalized due to carbon monoxide poisoning

One person was transported to a hospital due to carbon monoxide inhalation at a South San Jose apartment building…

Man dies from possible carbon monoxide poisoning

A 21-year-old man was found dead of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning from indoor use of a charcoal-burning barbecue grill late Wednesday night…

SF residents urged to install carbon monoxide detectors

San Francisco fire and building inspection officials today encouraged residents to install carbon monoxide detectors before a new state law takes effect in January

Check carbon monoxide alarms at home

Residents are reminded to check if they have working carbon monoxide alarms at home to prevent accidental gas poisonings…

Preventing carbon monoxide poisoning

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, tasteless and odorless gas. Carbon monoxide poisoning usually happens more often during the winter months…