Dog rushed to vet after eating potentially poisoned meatball

poison-meatballs-nb

One dog in San Francisco’s Twin Peaks neighborhood has been rushed to a vet after eating a potentially poisoned meatball…

Poisonous meatballs found in SF neighborhoods

poison-meatballs-nb

Pet owners are advised to be on alert after poisonous meatballs, similar to hundreds found last July…

Live Healthier: Emergency plan for pets

如果家有寵物,而必須在災難發生時疏散的話,美國紅十字會有一系列的建議

Warning against leaving pets in hot vehicles

SPCA and animal care activists are advising pet owners to be extra careful when leaving dogs or other pets locked inside vehicles…