Study: Hundreds of kids harmed by detergent ‘pods’

detergent-packet-nb

Accidental poisonings from squishy laundry detergent packets have landed more than 700 U.S. children in the hospital…

Hunan chemical plant shut down after lead poisoning

china-lead-poison-nb

A chemical plant in Hunan has been closed down over suspicion that it caused the lead poisoning of hundreds of local children…

Coroner: Man who died was high on PCP

Riverside County coroner’s officials say a man beaten in a videotaped struggle with deputies died of the combined effects of heart disease, acute PCP intoxication and the stress of the fight…

Children mistake colorful detergent capsule as candy

(中文) 洗衣液生產商推出膠囊裝的洗衣液包,不過由於這些膠囊色彩斑斕,有不少兒童就誤會是糖果,吞食後中毒甚至有人因此死亡…

SF: Police warn dog owners about poisoned meatballs

San Francisco police are warning dog owners about a number of poisoned meatballs that have been found…

Man dies from possible carbon monoxide poisoning

A 21-year-old man was found dead of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning from indoor use of a charcoal-burning barbecue grill late Wednesday night…

Preventing carbon monoxide poisoning

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, tasteless and odorless gas. Carbon monoxide poisoning usually happens more often during the winter months…