If your house was on fire, what would you grab as you ran out the door?
a Kansas man woke up early friday morning to find his house engulfed in flames.
he ran out the door empty-handed… but then went back in… to grab his x-box!
fire officials say the man suffered smoke inhalation as he rescued the gaming system from the flames.
paramedics checked him out and said he was okay.
fire officials are blaming an electrical junction box for the fire — which caused 80-thousand dollars in damages.
(Copyright 2014 CNN. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)