Share the ‘Fun’ of Life
No matter how cold it gets, Christmas is the time when we build heartwarming memories with friends and families. KTSF invites you to “Share the Fun of Life”! Submit a photo of a heart-warming Christmas moment for a chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note II from AT&T. Look for your photo in the Cantonese News commercial break on the KTSF App.
Fill in the entry fields below and upload your photo now for your chance to win!
Brought to you by AT&T. The nation’s fastest and most reliable 4G LTE network.
Please carefully read the Consent and Release form below, completely fill out the entry fields, and upload a photo. **Important** Click on the check box which acknowledges that you’ve read and understand the terms of the consent and release form before hitting the “submit” button.
KTSF-TV User Generated Content - Consent and Release AgreementI (“Submitter”) am making a submission of material / content (the “Material”) to and for the benefit of KTSF Television (“KTSF”) pursuant to this agreement (this “Agreement”). Intending to be legally bound, in consideration of the potential publicity and promotional value to Submitter of KTSF’s possible use or other further dissemination of the Material, and to induce KTSF to possibly use the Material, Submitter is providing the Material to KTSF pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
- Submitter hereby irrevocably grants to KTSF a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, royalty-free license to publicly perform, publicly display, broadcast, transmit, manufacture, and distribute the Material, for free, for a fee or for sale, via any medium, in any manner, by any means, whether now known or hereafter devised, as well as the right to edit, alter, or otherwise use the Material in whole or in part, alone or in compilation with content provided by third parties.
- Submitter represents, warrants and covenants the following:
a. Submitter is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
b. The submission of the Material, entering into this Agreement and KTSF’s use of the Material in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, (i) does not violate the rights of any third party; and (ii) will not result in a breach of, and does not otherwise violate, any agreement or understanding with another party, or any policies and procedures that govern Submitter. Submitter waives any potential claims against KTSF or any of its affiliates with respect to any such usage and/or editing of the Material.
c. Either: (i) the Material is Submitter’s own creation and Submitter owns all rights in and to the Material; or (ii) Submitter has obtained all necessary rights to submit the Material to KTSF and to enter into this Agreement. For purposes of this Agreement, “Material” shall include all elements of the submission, including any music or other copyrighted elements that may be contained therein.
d. The Material is not subject to any obligation of confidentiality.
- Submitter will indemnify and hold harmless KTSF, and its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, shareholders, directors, members, managers, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns against any and all loss, liability, claims, damages and other expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising from: (a) KTSF’s use of the Material under this Agreement; (b) any act or omission by Submitter; and (c) any breach of Submitter’s representations and warranties in this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America. Submitter agrees that all disputes arising under this Agreement will be litigated and adjudicated exclusively in State and/or Federal Court located in the State of California, United States of America.
- Submitter understands that submission of the Material to KTSF does not obligate KTSF to use the Material.
- Submitter agrees that if Material is selected for use by KTSF, KTSF may use Submitter’s full name, title of the Material (if any), and city and state of residence and/or operation for the purpose of identifying, promoting and/or generating publicity for the usage.