Chinese Newcomers Service Center
Chinese Newcomers Services Center (CNSC) will help clients file their 2014 tax returns, and claim for Earned Income Tax Credit and Working Families Credit. The services begins January 5th. The free services will be held on every Saturday from 9am-3:30pm starting from 1/5 to 4/11. This year CNSC have 60 volunteers devoting their time to assist these families and individuals, and they are all certified by IRS. Clients can register in advance to get free tax assistance from the tax experts. Reservation is required.
Those who want to enjoy this free service must meet the following criteria:
1. Household annual gross income must not exceed: $53,000
2. No residential properties sale in the United States or overseas.
3. No rental income.
4. One tax return for each appointment. Taxpayers’ children who file their own tax return must make individual appointment.
5. To cancel an appointment, please notify us at least seven days before your appointment date.
6. Please come to the site on time for your appointment. Late comers may not be served.
7. Save your tax refund and enter to win $100, please bring your saving account information
For more information: （415）421-2111 etx. 699, ask for George Chan.