KTSF is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status (including Vietnam Era veteran status), martial status, medical condition, sexual orientation as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.
Notice to all organizations in the Bay Area: If you are interested in becoming a part of our mailing list for job availability updates, please send an email to email@example.com.
KTSF participates in a variety of local Bay Area college and vendor-sponsored job fairs. Please click http://www.ktsf.com/job-fairs/ for updates or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
KTSF TV is seeking a Production Coordinator to work with sales department and sales commercial clients in the production of TV commercials. Coordinates and schedules the production staff in the production of TV commercials, promos and PSA’s. Writes and translates scripts into Chinese. Fills in as camera operator, video editor and producer of special projects.
• B.A in business, media production or equivalent
• Excellent command of English and Chinese, Preferred
• Highly organized and detailed oriented
• Video editing/Audio editing/Photoshop
• Strong verbal, written, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Advanced problem solving skills and ability to work professionally with all levels.
• Ability to organize, manage, control workflow and meets deadlines.
• Computer literate in order to utilize the various software programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to operate light office equipment and computer work stations.
• Requires ability to perform repetitive movement of hands, wrists, and fingers for use of keyboards.
• Use of cameras and field and studio lighting equipment.
• Frequent bending and lifting a maximum of 50 lbs.
Position is a full time 40 hours per week with a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401K, vacation, sick leave, LTD, STD, and Life insurance.
TV News Graphics Operator for live evening newscast and special programming in Chinese. Part-Time and On-call weekdays and weekends. Requires ability to read and write English and Chinese; Develops on-line computer aided design elements using Chinese input method; Creates graphics with PC using Photoshop, Deko and related graphics software; Plays back graphics during live newscasts; Creative problem solving under the pressure of a live newscast and other deadlines; Experience in Chinese input method and proficiency in PC using Photoshop.
The San Francisco Bay Area’s leader in Asian Language Television is seeking Account Executives to develop new business and service existing advertisers. The ideal candidate is energetic, positive and goal-oriented. Must be highly-organized and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidate will be computer/internet proficient, have a valid driver’s license, and have the ability to work as part of a team. Previous advertising sales experience and college education is a plus. Language proficiency in Chinese is a plus.
On-call, Television News Writer for live Mandarin or Cantonese language newscasts, weekdays. Must speak/write Chinese and English fluently. Previous writing experience required.
To apply: please submit your cover letter and resume to KTSF Human Resources, 100 Valley Drive, Brisbane ,CA 94005; Fax 415-467-7559 or email: email@example.com. No Calls please. EOE.