KTSF-TV offers internships to college and university students who major in Broadcasting, Communications, Journalism and Human Resources Management. Internships are unpaid and require enrollment in an academic internship program. We reimburse commuting expenses at a rate of $15.00 per day.
Programming Intern – Chinese Speaker
The Programming Department at KTSF seeks an intern. Duties involve assisting with the Friday episodes of our “Talk Tonight” program. Assisting with web based social network interactions (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and booking guests.
Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to speak, write, type, and read Mandarin Chinese.
Requires concurrent enrollment in an academic internship program.
Position is unpaid, except for a commuting stipend.
Please send resumes to: Programming Intern, KTSF, 100 Valley Dr., Brisbane, CA. 94005. Fax: (415) 467-7559, Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org.No calls. EOE.
News department seeks Chinese-speaking intern
Duties include archiving of news footage. Final Cut Pro experience required.Requires concurrent enrollment in an academic internship program and someone who has excellent Verbal and Communication skills. Requires majoring in broadcasting and someone who can both speak and write in Chinese – preferably Mandarin.Please send resume to: News Department, KTSF, 100 Valley Drive, Brisbane, CA 94005, fax 415-467-7559. Email: email@example.com.
KTSF is looking for interns to help with the production of our local television programs. Must be able to speak English and Mandarin fluently. We require each intern to work a minimum of 8 hours a week on a schedule that’s based around the intern’s classes. Only students who can earn course credit at college level are eligible. Intern’s should posses the desire to learn about all aspects of production.
- Good Knowledge on Beauty and Fashion Industry
- Attend studio productions
- Accompany staff and crew on remote shoots when possible
- Create and gather materials for program web sites
- Maintain video archives
- Organize and prepare mailings and assist with special events
- Make phone calls, as requested
- Perform administrative tasks
- Assist producers as assigned
- Highly motivated
- Strong interest in television production, post-production and programming
- Strong organizational and research skills
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Experience with MS Word, and Excel
- Ability to adapt from project to project
- Willing to take on all aspects of the job with enthusiasm and a positive attitude, from the most mundane to more exciting tasks
- Familiarity with web and social networking sites and updates to same
Resumes to: KTSF, 100 Valley Drive, Brisbane, CA. 94005. Fax (415) 467-7559, email: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE. No calls.
The Marketing Department at KTSF seeks an intern. Duties involve coordination of online community calendars for Marketing and News Departments.
Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Prefer someone studying communications and who is able to speak, write, type, and read Chinese- Mandarin or Cantonese.
Requires concurrent enrollment in an academic internship program. Position is unpaid, except for a commuting stipend. Hours are negotiable, typically working Monday-Friday, 9-5 schedule.
Please send resumes to: Mina Li, KTSF, 100 Valley Dr., Brisbane, CA. 94005. Fax: (415) 467-7559, Email: email@example.com. No calls. EOE.
The Marketing department of KTSF seeks an intern. Internship will take place in the Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters.
Duties involve coordination of on-line community calendars for Marketing and News Departments.
The intern needs to have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Prefer someone majoring in communications and who speaks, writes, types and reads Chinese – Mandarin or Cantonese.
Requirements: Concurrent enrollment in an academic internship program.
Position is unpaid, except for a small transportation stipend. Hours are negotiable, typically working Monday thru Friday 9-5 schedule.
To apply, please send resume to: Marketing Intern, KTSF, 100 Valley Drive, Brisbane, CA 94005. Fax 415-467-7559. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.